gap year Josh

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Uncle Josh

I'm going to be an uncle, Michal an Jonny are having a baby. It's going to be born at the beginning of September. I've actually known for nearly two months now, but at the beginning only family were allowed to know, and then when it was released to the public Jonny said he didn't want my friends to know as it would get to his group of kids here in Israel and he doesn't want to tell them yet. But then i realised that it wouldn't get through to them from you, so i'm telling you now.

I was going to put up pictures of the expectant couple and the happy uncle but as usual the computer won't let me.

The computer's now letting me, the expectant father (i don't have a picture of them together)

The expectant mother


The happy uncle (dressed up for Purim, with Mark in the background) but now the computer won't let me do that, so i'll do it later

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger wigwayj said...

Hoorah! Many congratulations to the family!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Alex said...

I say the same as James :) (although I realise i've already spoken to you about it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home