gap year Josh

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm......

I just went to the Bop, the club night they put on at the bar at Owens Park (the halls next to mine) every Friday, and I realised I've lost the will to go out. If I calculate correctly the last time i went out was the Bop two weeks ago, I just can't be bothered anymore, I'd rather lie in bed or read my book, or eat biscuits and then feel bad because I've eaten biscuits.

Hmmmm......

I also recieved an email today saying I have to make an appointment with one of the senior tutors because I've missed some stuff. I think you have to see them if you've missed two or more of the mandatory things, and so far I've missed four, two PBL sessions, one anatomy practical, and one physiology practical. So I'm sure that meeting will be fun, luckily I know a couple of other people who also have to see a senior tutor, so I'm not that worried.

I also had a few meetings this week with various people as I'm thinking of changing course, so that was also fun

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Josh you sound depressed........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home