Oh Highgate again
Today when i was doing my shopping in Sainsburys, who should i walk pass - Paddy Rowlands. I can't escape Highgate ever it seems. And so there came the chat of hi, how are you? where you staying? etc. If you are interested - he's in his second year but actually he's in his first as he changed course, but i forgot to ask what course. I also bought fish fingers, it may not have anything to do with Highgate, but i thought i should get them as i like them, and i'm not eating a lot of fish at the moment, even though they're probably 1% fish. I really need to start making more adventurous food, but i can't be bothered - at home i'd never have a toasted cheese sandwich every day, that is because we don't have a mega cool toastie at home like i have here, but even if we did i wouldn't have one a day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home