gap year Josh

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Roswell that's where the aliens live

I'm writing this whilst i'm waiting for the last bit of the episode of Roswell that i'm currently watching to download. For some reason my internet's been reallly slow for that last couple of days and is taking ages to download everything.

Roswell has become a big part of my life recently, me and the alien-human hybrids have become very chummy. So has Heroes, I have also become very good friends with the ordinary people with super powers. They're just normal people but they happen to have super powers and theyre going to save the world; what hard lives they must live.

It still hasn't finished downloading which is very annoying as I need to go to bed as I have to get up at 6.30 tomorrow to go on a hopsital visit, and at the moment I really can't be bothered to go and talk to ill people and ask how they're stay in hospital has been. I know it sounds harsh, but I can't be bothered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home