gap year Josh

Monday, January 23, 2006

Night Shift

Last night I did my first night shift, from 11 in the evening to 7 in the morning. I really didn't want to do it, because i thought it might end up just being me and the driver on teh ambulance, which would be good as i would have to do everything, but would be really scary as i would have to do everything. Luckily there were 2 other people on the ambulance and we only had one call at about 3am and the man was fine, we didn't even take him to hospital. So i spent the rest of the time sleeping or trying to get to sleep, then i got home at about 8 and then slept till 1. And now i have to do another night shift tonight, as the only way to change back into doing mornings is by doing a double shift, or by skipping a day and starting again, so I might do a double shift and change back to mornings.

On the weekend I went to Jerusalem to see jonny and michal, which has become a usual thing, but this time i went to go and pick up stuff from england which he'd brought out. i got some cool presents like a magnetic su doku thing from Dan and a cool notepad like the one that i had for revision buy this one's A4, and some clothes and stuff. And then I stayed on Sunday instead of coming back here so we could go out for dinner on Saturday night and so I could do some shopping in the market in Jerusalem. I bought some muesli, it's the best muesli ever, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home