gap year Josh

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Harry Potter

I was thinking of titling this blog Ben has gone, because he has, but i thought that would be like congratulating him, so i'm calling it Harry Potter as i'm going to see it tonight. So Ben's gone, last week we went to the bday party of one of the people in the other groups and Ben got very veru drunk and was in and out of consciousness so we took him to the hospital in case it had fucked up his diabetes. In the end he was just very drunk but he was sent off the course as he was too much of a liablity. I'm going to try and learn how to crochet properly now, so i'll blog soon.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Sounds like somebody I know...

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Lol so whens the party in celebration of his having left?

And how was the crochet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home