gap year Josh

Saturday, November 19, 2005

shalom

Shalom i came to Jerusalem for the weekend to visit Jonny and Michal and to get away from the group because we're together all the time. I can't remember what happened since my last blog, Margalit brought the mushrooms and the eggs and I finally spoke to my dad about uni and he said i should have a shared bathroom because it's much cheaper. I bought my first Israeli cd yesterday so i'm feeling very patriotic, it's by Miri Masikah, it's very good.

Now i'm sorting out how to get home because there are no straight buses to Karmiel only to Haifa which is about 45 mins away and by the time i get there the last bus to Karmiel will have gone so i have to take a bus to tel aviv then the train to akko and then another bus to Karmiel, how fun. I might now put some photos on now if i have time, but i probably won't have time to write about them so they might seem a bit random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home