Blog continued
Where was I, Harry Potter, so we went to see it, and it was the funniest film ever, we were pissing ourselves for the whole thing, so the Israelis thought we were a bit weird. But the film missed out so much stuff, and it wasn't scary at all, and they're still crap actors and the script was crap.
Two weeks ago a group of us went cycling round the Kinneret (a lake in the north of Israel, look it up). Anna's talking crap at my side, but i'm choosing to ignore her. The ride was about 50km, we did it two days to make it a bit easier. 'Twas very nice and hot, but at the start of the second day I could hardly sit on the saddle because my bum hurt so much. And I think i lost my memory card for my digital camera somewhere along the away as I had to swap it for another one, so that means i might have lost all my photos of the year so far.
I went to a Kibbutz party on Friday night with most of the Noam group. It was really weird, we went altogether in this mini bus thing and when we arrived at the nightclub (aka disused bomb shelter) the whole place stank of animal crap. It was a good night though, Israeli's dance really weirdly but I was really drunk so I joined in. (Anna wrote that)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home