Bored, tired, ill
As you can see from the title today i have been bored, tired and ill. My stomach has been hurting me all day, so i left a double lesson really early, which was good because it was also really boring. I was really tired, but i didn't sleep because i wanted to finish my book, which i had been reading for ages, and which was really annoying me, and so i finished it. And then i was really bored, oh and i was hungry too because ih aven't been eating properly because of my stomach. I tried to come up with some ideas for my personal project, everyone on machon has to do one to pass, and it they have to have something to do with judaism or israel or something like that, but it can be whatever you want. I had some input frm various people including Nick, but i haven't come up with anything, so I might join Montine who's organising this fair thing, where all the Brits sell the stuff that they don't want to take home to the Aussies for cheap, and all the money goes to some charity. I then was bored again, and wanted to go and see X3, but noone wanted to go with me, but hopefully we'll see it tomorrow. I then watched I Am Sam, which was really good and sad, and i was told off for not crying, but i don't cry in films, it just doesn't happen. I went back to my room and my roommates are drunk and annoying and i couldn't be bothered with them, so i came here to aleviate my boredom.
Hopefully tomorrow will not be so boring, because i really can't be bothered with another pointless day, what's the point in them?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home